Universal Air Hydraulic Blind Riveter for High Production Applications
- Installs Most All Aerospace & Commercial Straight Pull Blind Rivets from 3/32" thru 3/16" Diameter
- Pulling Force: 2,100 lbs
- Stroke: .437"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (including pulling head)
- Noise Level: 71 dB (A)
- Air Consumption: .09 SCF/Cycle (2.55 L/Cycle)
- Air Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar) min. / 110 psi (7.6 bar) max.
- Cycle Time: Approx. One Second
- Construction: Rugged Cast Aluminum Body, Alloy Steel pulling head
The New PT-747 Riveter offers high production users proven, highly reliable, air hydraulic technology coupled with a universal pulling head found on all FSI blind riveting tool systems. In seconds you can change nosepieces to accommodate a wide range of fasteners including: CherryMax® / CherryMax® SST/Huckmax®/Huck-Clinch®/Allmax® , CherryLock "A"/ Olympic-lok®, Olympic Bulb-lok, Avdel® MBC, Huck SMLS, Huck and Cherry Blind Bolts (S/U Types) thru 5/32" diameter, CherryMax® AB, Cherry® "SPR" Nutplate rivets, Huck Magnalok®, Cherry Interlock®, Avdel/Cherry Monobolts®, MS20600 Self-Plugging Rivets, POP® (MIL-R-24243) Rivets, Gesipa/Olympic Bulb-tite® Rivets, Avdel AVEX® and Cherry® Q Type rivets to name just a few.