SPP Rivetless Nut Plate Installation Tool System
- Single Step Operation
- Ergonomic Tool System
- Power Tool: Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 5" H x 8.5" L x 1.5" W
- Pull Force: up to 3,500 lbs.
- Stroke: .250", Vibration:
- Air Hydraulic Rig: Hydraulic Output (adjustable): up to 5,000 lbs
- Air Pressure Required: 90 to 120 psi
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.75" H x 15.375" L x 8.25" W (without casters)
- Enclosure: Non-Metallic reinforced frame with viewing panel
Reacting to the industry need for a more efficient and ergonomic tool system for the installation of the FF6010 Style Rivetless Floating Nut Plate, FSI has partnered with the AVK Division of SPS Corporation to produce the PT-365SPP which installs and flares the fastener in a single step. The system consists of a pressure adjustable, air-hydraulic rig, PR-500SPP, a compact, dual trigger, pistol grip style installation tool, PT-500SPP paired with a F5365 nose assembly (patent pending), and 20 foot connecting hoses to enable maximum flexibility.