Cordless Blind Riveter
- Fast & Efficient...rivals air powered performace
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Over 4000 lbs of Pulling Force
- More than 3/4" Stroke
- Pulling Force: 4,000 lbs.
- Stroke: .787 inches
- Dimensions: 11-7/8" H x 10-3/8" L x 2-5/8" W
- Power Source (Battery): 12 volt, 3.2 Ah Nickel-Metal (NiMH) Hydride Battery
- Charger Source: 120 volt, 60 Hz or 220 volt, 50 Hz (Not Included, Sold Seperately)
- Charger Cycle Time: One Hour
- Operating Temp. Range (Ambient): 32 to 120 degree F
- Housing Material: Impact resistant glass filled nylon
The new higher capacity PT-4000 cordless blind riveter offers the sheet metal technician capability for installation of most all 1/4" diameter blind rivets while retaining all the features of the PT-3000 with respect to size, weight and versatility.
Falling within the USAF TO-1-1-688 spec, the PT-4000 develops in excess of 4,000 lbs of pulling force over more than 3/4" of stroke. Utilizing the same battery packs and charger as the PT-3000 riveter, the PT-4000 is a logical addition for any organization normally requiring 1/4" diameter blind riveting capability. The standard PT-4000 pulling head assembly is interchangeable with any of the FSI riveters therefore offering redundancy and reduced spare parts.
Types of rivets installable with the PT-4000 include, but are not limited to, virtually all CherryMax (M7885), Avdel or Cherry Monobolts®, Cherry Interlock®, Huck Magna-Lok® and POP® type rivets. The PT-4000 is also capable of installing both 5/32" and 3/16" Blind Bolts (MS90353/54-S/U) with the proper nosepieces (provided in the MIL-1 and MIL-2 kits).