D-700-N Hand Hydraulic Nutsetter Kit
NSN #: 5120-01-430-5325
- Field Repairable
- Installs Rivuts & Threaded Fasteners
- Wrist Effort Minimized by two Stage Power Valve
- Pulling Force: 4,800 lbs.
- Stroke Max. .8" Overall Dimensions: 7.50" L x 6.56" H x 2.00" W
- Weight: 1.95 lbs.
- Number of Strokes for .5"
- Travel: 8
- Wrist Effort to Pull 3,000 lb fastener: 55lbs
- Retract Action: Single Pushbutton
The D-700 Nutsetter provides up to 4,000 lbs of pulling force and more than 3/4" stroke. This Nutsetter is capable of installing Rivnuts®, Plusnuts®, Blind Nuts, Avdel Nutserts and Thin Sheet Nutserts; plus any other threaded fastener. It comes with the Vari-Max™ adjustable pressure control to permit precise setting of pulling force when installing blind threaded fasteners. A two stage valve permits a greatly reduced wrist effort for installation of the wide variety of fastener applications.